About this course
Certified by DFI
Why Should I Take This Course?
If you’re working in digital money or digital finance as a business manager or a risk professional, and you want to develop a better understanding of how to incorporate consumer protection rights into your business strategy, our Consumer Protection Strategy course is for you. Consumer protection professionals who want to learn how to better work with digital financial services providers will also find a lot of value in this course.
Students will leave the course with a deep understanding of what consumer protection in digital financial services looks like, what the key implementation challenges are and how it links to and supports digital finance business strategies.
Final Registration: Dates to be confirmed
Dicount Code: ESCHOOL30 to get 30% discount
Duration: 4 weeks
What you’ll learn
- WHAT IS CONSUMER PROTECTION?
- WHAT ARE CONSUMER PROTECTION RIGHTS?
- HOW CAN CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS BE USED FOR BUSINESS STRATEGY?
- WHAT IS DFS?
- WHAT IS FINTECH?
- WHAT IS FINANCIAL INCLUSION?
- WHAT IS A VIRTUAL CLASSROOM?
- WHAT IS DIGITAL FRONTIERS INSTITUTE?
- ☰ 0 Weeks
- 0 lectures
- 0 assignments
- 0 Quizzes including 0 questions